Chelsea have the most points in a season , the most titles [Manchester United 13] and the all-time goalscorer is Alan Shearer with 206 goals.
1. Only two players have ever scored Premier League penalties with both feet: Bobby Zamora and Obafemi Martins.
2. Mario Balotelli made just one goal assist in the Premier League despite making 70 appearances, his only assist set up Sergio Aguero to help Manchester City win the Premier League title in the 2011/12 season.
3. Three Premier League players have been sent off without even touching the ball: Andreas Johansson, Dave Kitson and Keith Gillespie are the three guilty culprits.
4. Of players to take ten or more ten spot kicks in the Premier League, Yaya Toure is the only player to have a 100% success rate.
5. Despite playing 12 games, Richard Wright has two Premier League medals title. The goalkeeper made just 12 appearances in the 2001/02 season for Arsenal and didn’t even make it onto the pitch at all during Manchester City’s title winning season.
6. Only two players have scored a Premier League hat-trick of headers, one was by Duncan Ferguson against Bolton in 1997 and the other was by Salomon Rondon against Swansea in 2016.
7. Peter Crouch has scored 50 times with his head in the Premier League, that’s more than 15 teams have scored in their entire Premier League history.
8. Matt Le Tissier and Wayne Rooney are the only Premier League players to score a hat-trick only from set pieces.
9. Ex- Wolves boss Terry Connor is the only manager who has taken charge of more than 10 games yet failed to win a single game.
10. Sebastian Bassong has been relegated four times with three differernt Premier League teams: Newcastle , Wolves  and Norwich [2014 and 2016].
11. Jamie Carragher scored just three goals during his carrer at Liverpool and that’s the same amount of own goals he scored for Tottenham.
12. Emile Heskey and Les Ferdinand are the only players to reach 100-goal mark without scoring a penalty in the Premier League.
13. Only three teams in the Premier League have reached the top of the table before going on to be relegated.
They are Charlton [1998/99], Bolton [2011/12] and Hull City [2016/17].
14. James Milner has scored in 47 different games, none of which his team has ended up losing.
15. Only three Premier League players have scored an own goal, scored at the right end and assisted a goal in the same match.
They are Kevin Davies, Wayne Rooney and Gareth Bale, however the Welshman later received a yellow card in the same match.
16. Only four outfield players have played every minute of a Premier League champion’s campaign.
They are Manchester United’s Gary Pallister [1992/93], Leicester City’s Wes Morgan [2015/16] and Chelsea’s Cesar Azpilicueta [2016/17] and John Terry [2014/15].
17. Only two Premier League games have seen two hat-tricks scored.
Blackburn’s Roque Santa Cruz and Wigan’s Marcus Bent both scored three times during Blackburn’s 5-3 win in 2007.
While Jermaine Pennant and Robert Pires scored a hat-trick for the same team durin Arsenal’s 6-1 win against Southampton in 2003.
18. Machester United’s Ryan Giggs has been substituted more times than any other player in the Premier League .
19. Manchester United have never lost a Premier League game at Old Trafford in which at half-time they have been ahead.
20. The first time West Ham recoreded a positive goal difference in a top-flight season was in 2015/16 since 1985/86.