Inter to sign Lukaku and Moses this summer window

Inter Milan want to sign Romelu Lukaku and Victor Moses this summer window; once they have appointed Antonio Conte as their new manager, according to Sky Sports News.

The former Chelsea head coach is expected to take over from Luciano Spalletti at Inter Milan next week, according to Sky in Italy, and both players are believed to be on the Italian’s wishlist.




Antonio Conte tried to sign Romelu Lukaku in the summer window of 2017 when he was still at Stamford Bridge, but the Belgian opted for a transfer to Manchester United from Everton instead.

The Belgium international has scored 42 goals in 96 matches for United, but failed to score in his last eight matches this campaign and often found Marcus Rashford chosen ahead of him as the team’s striker after Ole Gunnar Solskjaer became head coach.

Romelu Lukaku’s representative Federico Pastorello says the forward will discuss his future at Old Trafford at the end of the campaign.

Last month, Lukaku revealed his desire to one day play in Italy, describing a transfer to Seria A as a “dream”.

Speaking on Sky Italia’s Lords of Football, Romelu Lukaku said: “Playing in Serie A is a dream, it would be really a dream.

“I hope to be able to play sooner or later, even if at the moment I am focused on the United.”

Moses was a regular player for Chelsea during Conte’s time at the club, establishing himself as the right wing-back in the team that won the Premier League title in 2017.

However, the Nigerian international lost his place after the appointment of Maurizio Sarri this campaign and was loaned to Fenerbahce in the January window.




Moses has been a starter at the Turkish team and his deal there runs until 2020, meaning Inter would have to discuss his release from Fenerbahce if they want to take him to Italy.

JB

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Next Post

Man City respond to Guardiola exit reports

Thu May 23 , 2019
Pep Guardiola remains fully committed to his deal at Manchester City, claims Alberto Galassi, with “nonsensical” reports of an imminent transfer to Juventus being rubbished. A matter of days after seeing City secure an historic domestic treble in England, the former Barcelona coach is being linked with a move to Italy. Some reports have gone […]
× Click Here To Make Advert Enquiry