29 Aug, 2025
2 mins read

Fabio Capello accuses Koulibaly of showing ‘no personality’ at Chelsea after AC Milan win

Fabio Capello has accused Kalidou Koulibaly of playing with ‘no personality’ after his move to Chelsea. The Senegal international moved to Chelsea in a €40 million (£33.8m) deal from Serie A giants Napoli in the summer. Koulibaly was key to Napoli’s success during his eight seasons with the club, and helped Chelsea keep a clean […]

2 mins read

Koulibaly fires warning to Olivier Giroud ahead of Chelsea v AC Milan clash

Kalidou Koulibaly is desperate to keep Olivier Giroud quiet when he returns to Chelsea tomorrow, while Graham Potter has heaped praise on the AC Milan star. Former Blues striker Giroud will return to Stamford Bridge on Wednesday night as AC Milan travel to west London to play their third Champions League match. The Frenchman spent […]

3 mins read

‘Liverpool wrap up title with Kalidou Koulibaly deal’

Liverpool would “wrap the title up right there” if a deal was done to sign Kalidou Koulibaly alongside Virgil van Dijk, says former Liverpool player Don Hutchison. Jurgen Klopp is said to be keen on a move for the Napoli defender. Koulibaly has long been linked with a move to England, with Manchester United reported to have been monitoring […]

1 min read

Arsenal ‘make contact with Napoli’ to complete transfer for Koulibaly

Arsenal have reportedly made contact with Napoli in a bid to sign highly-rated defender Kalidou Koulibaly. The Gunners have been poor at the back this campaign, and new boss Mikel Arteta is under pressure to strengthen his back-four in January. Koulibaly was previously on Manchester United’s radar, prior to the Red Devils splashing the cash […]

2 mins read

Ronaldo slams Inter Milan fans for ‘racially abusing’ Kalidou Koulibaly

Cristiano Ronaldo has hit out at fans who allegedly racially abused Napoli defender Kalidou Koulibaly during his side’s Serie A game with Inter Milan on Wednesday. The Senegalese defender was sent off late on in Napoli’s 1-0 loss to Inter Milan. Napoli manager Carlo Ancelotti asked the officials to suspend the match as he heard […]

1 min read

Napoli confirm Mourinho made £95m Koulibaly bid before United sack

Napoli rejected an offer of £95 million from Manchester United for defender Kalidou Koulibaly, according to club chairman Aurelio De Laurentiis. Koulibaly has established himself as one of Europe’s top defenders, having helped Napoli to back-to-back top-three finishes in Serie A. The 27-year-old’s exploits have attracted the attention of several clubs around Europe, most notably […]

× Click Here To Make Advert Enquiry