Tuesday, May 28News That Matters

Juventus respond to Chelsea’s £70m offer to sign Vlahovic with Man Utd also keen

Juventus have told Chelsea and Manchester United that Dusan Vlahovic is ‘not for sale’ amid reports of a £70million transfer bid from the London club.

Chelsea have reportedly made Vlahovic their main target ahead of the summer window and already offered around £70m for the Serbia international.




Vlahovic only moved to Juve last year but is believed to be keen on a move away from Turin after struggling to find his best form at the club.

The 23-year-old, who has scored 23 goals in 63 matches for Juventus and 13 in 21 appearances for his country, has also attracted interest from Manchester United.

Both Chelsea and the Red Devils are expected to spend big on a new striker this summer but Juventus insist Vlahovic will not be leaving the club.

Juve chief football officer, Francesco Calvo, told DAZN: ‘Rumours are not something we can control, but the transfer market hasn’t even opened yet.

‘Dusan is not for sale. We are satisfied with the effort he puts in, although everyone in life can do better.’

Calvo also dismissed speculation over Massimiliano Allegri’s future at Juventus after an underwhelming campaign for the Serie A club.

‘There are no doubts, Massimiliano Allegri will be our coach next season,’ he said ‘We’re building our future together with him. We’ve unconditional trust in Allegri.’

Chelsea are searching for a new striker after seeing Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang flop at Stamford Bridge this campaign.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

× Click Here To Make Advert Enquiry