Wednesday, April 24News That Matters

Man Utd rule out bid for Christian Eriksen

Manchester United have ruled out making any bid to bring Christian Eriksen to Old Trafford in this January window.

Reports have linked the Red devils with a £20m offer for the Tottenham player, who is out of contract at the end of the campaign, but no bid has been made.




United held discussions with Tottenham about a deal for Eriksen last summer window but the player remained in London.

Meanwhile, According to Sky Sports News, Christian Eriksen sees his future away from England and is likely to be on his way to Inter Milan.




The Italian side’s chief executive Giuseppe Marotta confirmed earlier this week that they are interested in the Denmark midfielder but said they have had no discussions with Tottenham yet.

Jose Mourinho has previously said he wants Eriksen and Vertonghen to commit their futures to the North London team.

“If I was Jan or Christian, I would stay,” Mourinho told Sky Sports.

“Because they have been here for such a long time, they are living the life of the club in the past four, five years, the transition to White Hart Lane to the best stadium in the world, the perspectives of the future, the vision of the club, if I was them I would say I want to be part of the next thing.”



The 27-year-old midfielder has played 24 matches for Spurs this campaign.

According to Sky Italy, Inter Milan are currently prioritising their pursuit of Barcelona player Arturo Vidal.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

× Click Here To Make Advert Enquiry